Subject: Re: Help

Re: Help

From: Will Robertson <>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 10:03:06 +1100

Hi Maslo,
It appears that more than one person has had a similar problem, perhaps
there is an issue with the current daily build.
Please check that the English language file is selected. If you can't
navigate the menu, you could try resetting your settings, by quickly
switching hold on when your iPod is turning on.
Hope this helps,