Subject: Re: Best Voice File to use?

Re: Best Voice File to use?

From: Peter Herngaard <pethern_at_email.dk>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 12:18:56 +0100

Hello Peter

In order to answer your question, it's necessary to know your localized
language and the Rockbox built for which you intend to have voice support.

Due to different licensing conditions, making really good quality voices
available for downloadmay not be possible.
However, if you have a valid license for any SAPI4 or SAPI5 compatible
speech engine, you may generate a voice file for use with Rockbox.

Kind regards