Subject: RE: New Member

RE: New Member

From: Sharon <>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 05:51:41 -0600

Well thanks for your assistance. And I am sorry about that other posting
with the same problem. That was my brother posting for me. I was having
trouble with my subscription at the beginning. I think I had been sending
my messages to the wrong address. But I will tell you the problem I was
having is when I installed the software I was having trouble witht eh last
step o that bootloader installation. When reading the adobe form of the
instructions I was having trouble find out where to put the dash in the last
line which included bootloader-video.bin. And if I understand you I can put
the folder I have with music and just do a copy and paste onto the drive of
the ipod? It doesn't have to be in any other folder then the one I copy
over? Thanks once again