Subject: Re: About lang files

Re: About lang files

From: Daniel Stenberg <>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 16:29:53 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 3 Nov 2006, wrote:

> 1. What is the reason that not all <COICE> tags are filled with text?

Three reasons:

1 - we must make sure the voice file is small enough to fit in memory

2 - not all phrases can be voiced due to technical reasons so having a string
     there would be a waste

3 - mistakes happen

> 2. Is english.lang the only up-to-date file? In the english.lang I find this
> but in the nederlands.lang I do not find this definiton?

english.lang is the master, so by definition it is always up-to-date and then
accordingly all the others always lag behind in various degrees.

Feel free to update the nederlands.lang:

  Daniel Stenberg -- --