Translations

Rockbox mail archive

Subject: IAudio Recording

IAudio Recording

From: Brandon Hicks <reyuth1010_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 20:49:48 -0700

Hi,

I've got a broken joystick on my IAudio. It was a clearance item, so the
place I bought it from would, if I took it back to them, give me
something like a Creative or, god forbid, an IPod. So I'm wondering, is
there a way in Rockbox with the X5 to make decent recordings without
having to, from the recording screen, press down then right? Is there
some setting in a cfg file somewhere I can change so I can just enter
the recording screen and not have that major decrease in volume that I
get when I record? If not, can the default setting be changed so the
volume isn't decreased after the pre-record time in a new daily build?

Thanks

Brandon