Subject: Re: Best Voice File to use?

Re: Best Voice File to use?

From: Rene Ludwig <mail_at_renes.info>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 08:33:09 +0100

Hi Peter,
i am also interested in the batch files.
I read the voices and the langs wiki and downloaded the makevoice scripts.
But i cannot generate a voice file because i only have the german language
file in binary .lng format.
Is there a place where i can download the source german.lang file? I read
something about a perl script called genlang which should be able to convert
the binary file back to text but it looks quite difficult.
Thanks.
Rene

Please visit my Braille / Low-Vision Site at http://www.renes.info