Subject: Re: Format changed from WAV to MP3?

Re: Format changed from WAV to MP3?

From: Glenn at home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 12:10:36 -0600

Rich,
Probably if you update your voice file, you will find the option in the
recording settings menu.
We all need to remember to update our voice file, if we are going to update
the firmware.
Note, this may require you or someone running the MakeVoices.VBS script on a
LANG file first.
The option is surely there, but we would not hear it voiced if we have a
voice file from a build that did not have such an option in the menus.
HTH.
Glenn