Subject: ipod - manual backlights

ipod - manual backlights

Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 00:19:13 +0100

Hello,

I now use the rockbox on my ipod. it is very different from the
previous / original firmware... most odd or even annoying is the lack
of manual backlights... like it used to be on the ipod pressing the
menu button for a couple of seconds. then the lights turned on.
pressing the menu button once more for a couple of seconds switched
them off again.

Maybe this option IS already available, it's just me who hasn't found
the appropriate function yet.

Cheers,
  Alex

P.S.: Please don't reply directly, use the mailinglist. Unless it is
something you want only me to know.

--
shakespeare: