Subject: problem installing bootloader on Nano 1.3

problem installing bootloader on Nano 1.3

From: Woody Anna Dresner <wadresner_at_hawaiiantel.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 13:00:17 -1000

Hi,

I just updated my iPod Nano to version 1.3 and am attempting to
install the Rockbox bootloader. I am following the directions for
version 1.2 and above, so I extracted the rcsc.bin file. When I get to step
  e) Create the new Rockbox-enabled image file containing the Rockbox
Bootloader
I get the following error:
"Cannot open loader image file bootloader-nano.bin"
I assume I shouldn't do the final step, installing the bootloader,
under these conditions. Is that right? Does anyone have any suggestions?

Regards,
Anna