Subject: Re: My IRIVER H320 IS FIXED, STILL NEED HELP

Re: My IRIVER H320 IS FIXED, STILL NEED HELP

From: Dan Malone <d2malone_at_rochester.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 19:22:54 -0500

Hello All Rockbox users,
Good news!, I had my son upgrade the firmware again and it then shut down.
But, maybe that wasn't the problem in the first place.
There was still no voice until he started browsing around in the menu's.
After experimenting with the talking menu's for a while, we found that most
everything was shut off.
Now it boots up speaking. This is wild!!
Now, I am not complaining at all, but the folders say folder 1, folder 2,
etc.
And the file names are spelled out.
I have it set to: read mp3's I believe it is.
I double checked and made sure it wasn't on spelling mode.
Any help there?
Thanks again, Dan

I learned more about this talking software from all your responses.
Thank you much.