Subject: New CVS Fixes Bugs

New CVS Fixes Bugs

From: Rich De Steno <ironrock_at_verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 22:08:38 -0500

I just downloaded the CVS for the Iriver H120 and the bug that I previously
reported about not saving my settings seems to be corrected. However, I am
blind and use the fast English Eloquence voice file, but now there are two
critical menu settings that are not being voiced; they are the first two
under Recording Settings, just before Frequency. I assume they involve
"quality" or KBPS, but I cannot make any selections. Is the fast English
Eloquence file going to be updated? I do not understand how to do that
myself.