Subject: RE: SAPI 5 voices

RE: SAPI 5 voices

From: daniel dalton <>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 17:33:30 +1100

Hi Peter
Thanks for replying to my last email. I still have a bit of a problem,
the line I found in the script was the following.
spkr.Rate = 1. '-10 <--> +10
This seemed to be different to the one that you said I Should find but
if this is all fine then what part of the
spkr.Rate = 1. '-10 <--> +10 line do I have to edit.
Also what part of the script do I have to edit to use SAPi 4 instead of
All help greatly appreciated.
Cheers Daniel