Subject: RE: Problems with Ipodpatcher.exe

RE: Problems with Ipodpatcher.exe

From: Robin Kipp <robin.kipp_at_gmx.de>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 19:01:21 +0100

Hello again,
I now downloaded the iPod application manager and installed a
bootloader. I chose the last stable version of the bootloader and it was
installed successfully (at least that's what the message I got at the
end of the installation said...). After that, I downloaded the last
stable version of the Rockbox, copied all files from the zip archive to
the iPod, downloaded the English.voice, put it in the Langs folder and
restarted the thing. However, after the restart the normal Apple
firmware was loaded... What else can I do? Thanks!
Robin.