Subject: Re: Banner

Re: Banner

From: Pete Harlow <>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 19:24:17 +0100

On 09/11/06, Andreas Gnau <> wrote:
> Pete Harlow schrieb:
> > Not being able to find anything on the Rockbox site, I knocked this up:
> >
> > which I hope is OK. Of course, everyone is welcome to use it...
> Looks nice, but maybe you can experiment with another font. I don't like
> the one that is being used at the moment that much.

Here is another version:
This uses the Toga
sans serif font in place of Gentium. Toga Sans is a semi-condensed version
of Bitstream Vera Sans font.

I've had the banner up on my site long enough to collect some statistics;
it has a fairly average click through ratio of around 3%.

Pete Harlow
Catnip Corner - Photography by Pete Harlow -
GNU/Linux Links -
OpenDocument Fellowship -
Play Ogg Vorbis on your iPod -