Subject: Problem with IRiver H10

Problem with IRiver H10

From: mat holton <mat_at_lessermatters.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 12:07:34 +0000

Hi there,

I helped a friend install rockbox on an iRiver H10 about 3 weeks ago. He
was having a problem with the charging of the battery before we
installed it, but now it doesn't power on until the charger is plugged.

He wants to send it back but is concerned about the voiding of his
warranty by installing rockbox.
What's the best way to remove all traces of rockbox from it?

I know, I helped him to install it but I've completely forgotton and we
are only communicating via email at the moment.

cheers,

mat