Subject: problem with Rockbox and iPod mini 4gb 1gen

problem with Rockbox and iPod mini 4gb 1gen

From: Otis Blue <o.blue_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 14:12:29 -0600

Hi everyone,

Could someone help me figure out why rockbox is not coming up talking
on my ipod mini 4gb 1gen? A friend and I just got done installing
rockbox onto my ipod mini but once we got done rockbox didn't come up
talking. I'm told I might have to get sighted assistants turning on
some voice files on the ipod. I'm just trying to find out is this so
or am I just having problems with the voice file. I extracted
Microsoft Mike into the lang folder. Did I do that right? I ran a
chkdsk on it and that still didn't fix it. I even extract the
rockbox software in the root directory of my ipod again and still
nothing. So I don't no what else to do. Please help.

         Otis Blue
o.blue at sbcglobal.net
Notice: carefully recognize my email address to make the correct changes.

Join me and get telephone and high speed services from AT&T Communications.

www.attreferrals.com
Referrer: OB8885001