Subject: H140 died :( What is the status of iPods?

H140 died :( What is the status of iPods?

From: Joseph Jones <bumpycarrot_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 22:01:26 +0000

As always, any help with the below is much appreciated :)

Right, I'm thinking I either want the iPod Color/Photo or the
Video/5G. The device chart seems to indicate that the Video is the
more usable model, is this still the case, and to what extent?

In particular, the IpodRuntime chart seems to indicate that the Video
gets better runtime, but the tests on the 4Gs stop where the Video
ones start, so I can't do a straight comparison against them. Does
anyone have any idea what the runtime is for the Color?

Basically I'm just wondering whether I should throw down for a Video
with the state of play at the moment.

Thanks in advance!

Joe