Subject: Re: Help with Iaudio installation please

Re: Help with Iaudio installation please

From: James Dean <>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 16:46:23 -0800

I have this exact same player. You do not need to install the bootloader. It should come already installed. All you need do is charge the player, which you apparently have done, and then hook it up to the computer. Note: (This might be your problem) the device must be turned off when you plug it up to the computer. If that doesn't work, let me know and I will try to help you further. You can write me off list at: if you need further help.

Remember that when depression strikes, it is only temporary. If you choose not to believe so, just remember that if you let it end there, you'll never know what life had to bring later...

MSN/Windows Messenger: Yahoo ID/Ham Radio Callsign: kg4rdf Skype: semajd AIM: tootiki