Subject: Re: voice box script for SAPI4

Re: voice box script for SAPI4

From: James Dean <professordean_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 16:47:38 -0800

There is a version of Microsoft Sam for both Sapi 4 and Sapi 5.

James

Remember that when depression strikes, it is only temporary. If you choose not to believe so, just remember that if you let it end there, you'll never know what life had to bring later...

MSN/Windows Messenger: jamesdean504_at_hotmail.com Yahoo ID/Ham Radio Callsign: kg4rdf Skype: semajd AIM: tootiki