Subject: Re: Help with Iaudio installation please

Re: Help with Iaudio installation please

From: Graham Roby <g.roby_at_blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 19:07:38 -0000

Hi Linus,

Many many thanks, I'd have never have thought of that. Its worke and I can
now see the player. Something so simple after an afternoons frustration.

I have one very quick question, do I install the fonts package in to the
.Rockbox directory or just to the Iaudio's drive?

Once again many thanks

Graham