Subject: Iaudio x5 installation many thanks

Iaudio x5 installation many thanks

From: Graham Roby <g.roby_at_blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 20:49:55 -0000

Hi,

I just want to say a big thanks to Linus, James, Brandon and Stéfane for their help with the installation of my new player.

It turned out as soon as I plugged the usb lead in to the subpack rather than the usb connection on the side of the X5 my problems ended.
I've got speech and voice clips working as well.

Maybe Stéfane you could talk me through a few of the buttons some time. One quick question, how do you adjust the graphic eq settings? I've tried changing a few settings but can't hear any differences in the sound.

Once again many thanks and hope I can be of help to someone in the future.

Best

Graham