Subject: Re: X5 USB question

Re: X5 USB question

From: James Dean <>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 18:17:15 -0800

No. The one on the side is a host port only. (It can only receive data) and
that is for something like a camera. So, the only way you can get it to show
up in windows is to use the sub pack to plug it in to the computer. I own
one of these players myself and have no complaints about it with rockbox
except to say that I can't get it to record and can't figure out why not.

Remember that when depression strikes, it is only temporary. If you choose
not to believe so, just remember that if you let it end there, you'll never
know what life had to bring later...

MSN/Windows Messenger: Yahoo ID/Ham Radio Callsign:
kg4rdf Skype: semajd AIM: tootiki