Subject: Iriver hxx at 48kHz sample rate

Iriver hxx at 48kHz sample rate

From: carl gagnon <>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 09:56:38 -0500
I'm a Happy owner of a Iriver H140(updated to h180). My problem is that my aac files encoded in Itune at 48kHz play like if they are too slow...just like if it would be at a pitch 5-10% too low.
I already posted two topics related to that problem in the playback forum and I also filled a bug report FS#6333 that was deleted for a similar problem FS#4924.
Lear helped me in the forum (thanks Lear ;) ) and he thinks that my problem is related to the metadata of the aac...
Anyway, sorry for the duplicated information but since it seems that theres more traffic on the mailing list I thought that some people here could confirm my bug or give me infos on the resolution of this problem...
Thanks alot

Enter the "Telus Mobility Xbox a Day" contest for your chance to WIN! Telus Mobility is giving away an Microsoft Xbox® 360 every day from November 20 to December 31, 2006! Just download Windows Live (MSN) Messenger to your IM-capable TELUS mobile phone, and you could be a winner! Received on 2006-11-22