Subject: Re: Iriver hxx at 48kHz sample rate

Re: Iriver hxx at 48kHz sample rate

From: Brent Harding <>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 12:53:38 -0600

I think Rockbox doesn't really support m4a anyways. I use a program called
Replay Converter to convert files, and what it outputs will not play on
Rockbox on my H120. I thought I'd try it because that program doesn't offer
higher quality options than 128k of any format. I have yet to try m4B
instead though.