Subject: Re: Playback on the Iaudio x5

Re: Playback on the Iaudio x5

From: <>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 21:39:18 -0000 (GMT)

> Graham Roby wrote:
>> When I play an album and for example I've stopped in the middle of track
>> 3
>> but later decide to play track 6.
>> When I navigate to the folders and move down to the album and select
>> track
>> 6, it starts playing where I left off in track 3.
> Graham, try pressing the joystick (center in) instead of PLAY. There's a
> "resume" feature (can't think of the exact name) that causes PLAY to
> resume the last thing you played.
> ~ray
Hi Ray,

Thanks for your help.

When I press the centre joystick button in the track list, it starts
playing at the previous position rather than the track that's highlighted.
Very odd as your the second person who's advised me to do that.

I think I will will have to turn off the create bookmark on stop feature
whicch I have enabled so I don't loose my place in a book or magazine and
see what happens from there.

Kind regards