Subject: Re: Playback on the Iaudio x5

Re: Playback on the Iaudio x5

From: Hamish Mackenzie <hamish_at_mackenzieoz.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 09:01:56 +1100

Hi Graham

sorry don't have my unit on me but there are a couple of settings in the
general area, I think it is that may help you. One is play selected file
first and the other is in the bookmarking area in there too that is load
last bookmark. Think one of those might sort it out for you if you have a
quick play with them.

Cheers

Hamish ----- Original Message -----