Subject: Re: X5 USB question

Re: X5 USB question

From: Brandon Hicks <reyuth1010_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 16:50:10 -0700

Hi,

Thanks for this info. I'm wondering if maybe I should switch back to the
IAudio firmware for a while anyways. I'm trying to decide either way,
because I want to be able to record direct from FM, being able to
quickly change stations and such which Rockbox doesn't do. But I
absolutely love the battery life I'm getting with rockbox and my ogg
files at -0.2 q, not to mention playback of AC3 files.
Decisions!

As for subpacks, when I took my first x5 back to the store, I forgot to
grab the subpack, so now I have two. One stays at home and one is for
traveling.

Brandon