Subject: Re: playing midi files on iriver h300?

Re: playing midi files on iriver h300?

From: Onj <onj_at_andrelouis.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 22:07:19 -0000

How did you get it to work? I couldn't find a link to download the plugin
itself unless I didn't have too. I looked in the .rockbox/rocks directory
for something called midplay.roc or something with mid in the title but
didn't find it.
I extracted the patch set just fine, however selecting a midi file om my
IHP140 just returned to the place I was prior to choosing the file. It used
to just reboot the player but it doesn't do that now at least.
What am I doing wrong, or doesn't this work with the 140, only 340?
Thanks.