Subject: Create itunesdb file on Windows?

Create itunesdb file on Windows?

From: Joseph Jones <bumpycarrot_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 21:00:55 +0000

Less of a Rockbox-specific question, but it seemed like this was the best place.

So I've got Rockbox running on my iPod 5th gen, and it's great!
Unfortunately, my 360 refuses to accept the iPod as anything other
than... well, an iPod, and I was hoping to use the iPod for playing
soundtracks during games and what-have-you. So what I'm wondering is
whether anyone knows of any software that'll scan the whole of an iPod
for MP3s and build an itunesdb file from it (adding tags from
folder/filenames where there are no id3 tags, if possible).

Many thanks as usual :)

--
Joe Jones