Subject: RE: using command prompt to install rockbox on an ipod

RE: using command prompt to install rockbox on an ipod

From: daniel dalton <daniel.dalton47_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 21:07:30 +1100

Hello
I typed the following commands several times.
C:
I then pressed enter.
Then I typed
"cd \rockbox"
With the quotes.
Once I press enter after the
"cd \rockbox" line I get this error message.
The system can not find the specified path.
In command prompt it has a line that always seems to be there which is
the following.
C:\documents and settings \user name \my documents
Where user name is the user name for my computer.
I can't seem to delete this and I asked a sighted person to tell me
where my lines were being typed and they were being typed next to the
C:\documents and settings\user name\my documents line.
So does anyone know what I should do?
All help greatly appreciated.
Cheers Daniel