Subject: Re: Voice and settings problems on AJBR20...

Re: Voice and settings problems on AJBR20...

From: SteveR <>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 13:08:04 -0000

As noted previously, I've resolved the .WPS problem I was having, but still
no joy with the voices. I've tried several English .voice files - one gave
very fast speech (too fast to be intelligible when you don't know what is
being said), but the voice didn't match the menu item being accessed, so I
presume it was an old file. I did try the british-english daily build file
that matches the installed version of rockbox, but silence....

Is anyone using a current build on an AJBR and has voices working?