Subject: Hello list and a question.

Hello list and a question.

From: Goldfingas <>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 18:07:28 -0500

Hello everyone. My name is Clarence aka Goldfingas and I have an IAudio m3.
I was wondering if the rockbox firmware will be designed for it, and if so,
is there anything I can do to help? thanks for any information.
And I am glad to be a part of this list. I know that being the new guy is
not all that cool some times, but I am a quiet lister, and I don't start
stuff. I just want information and when I can, I will give it.
Thanks again for any help I can get regarding the IAudio m3.