Subject: Re: Stylishness of Rockbox GUI

Re: Stylishness of Rockbox GUI

From: Alexander Bluem <>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 00:56:16 +0100

On Wed, 6 Dec 2006 00:20:26 +0100
Stephan Chudowski <> wrote:

> So: I know that this is an OpenSource Project and i would like to
> know, if there is an interest in improving the 'stylishness' of the
> RockBox GUI at all.

I am also FOR the possibility of designing your own menues and other
non-wps'. The search function is a good idea, only is the font used
there so very small, that it is simply unreadable on my ipod photo.
Since I did change the fonts once, I also expected the search display
to adapt the font change...

Also, the settings are quite frequently cleared / reset after connecting
the ipod to the USB port for recharging the batteries... I wonder what
that is all about.

P.S.: Please don't reply directly, use the mailinglist. Unless it is
something you want only me to know.