Subject: RE: Iriver H340 and Audible

RE: Iriver H340 and Audible

From: Paul Hopewell <>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 14:11:19 -0000

If you have audible manager 4.0 you can use the program Goldwave to convert
audible files into MP3 files. This works for both audible formats 3 and 4 (I
have not tried it on audible formats 1 and 2). I am told that it does not
work if you have audible manager 5 or later. Goldwave is a low cost but
comprehensive audio editor (about 25) and also includes lots of file
conversions. Please contact me off list if you need more info.
Paul Hopewell