Subject: Re: Resetting H320

Re: Resetting H320

From: Maxim Jankov <golergka_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 00:22:20 +0300

> How to reset H320 to factory defaults.
> Could someone tell me please.
> Can't seem to locate any information in manual.
> Cheers
> Andrea

If you want to return to iRiver firmware, you should turn off your player,
then plug power cord (NOT the usb), then turn it on, and there it will be.
All you'll have to do is install "new" h300.hex file that I assume you
copied to your root folder as it is described in H320 manual. That file can
be downloaded from iRiver official site.
Hope that will help.