Subject: Ipod Mini & Rockbox

Ipod Mini & Rockbox

From: Lynda Ingraham <lynda.ingraham_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 22:00:48 -0500

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to the list today.

I recently learned that Rockbox can be used with an Ipod Mini. My goal is
to install Rockbox. I've got a few problems to fix before I can install
Rockbox.

I was using Anapod Explorer. I had a friend help with installation and
setting up my Ipod. I am having problems that I believe need to be fixed
before I can go forward.

When using Anapod, I was always careful to connect, disconnect, and eject
the Ipod. I transferred quite a bit of music this week. After ejecting the
Ipod, it played several songs and I have not been able to get it to work
since. Apparently, the computer is not listing the device in My Computer,
Anapod Explorer cannot find it, and uninstalling and reinstalling Itunes,
Apple Updates, and Anapod Explorer have not helped. At this point, my goal
is to get Rockbox going. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

Lynda
Lynda Ingraham email: lynda.ingraham_at_earthlink.net