Subject: Re: Free Zune for devels

Re: Free Zune for devels

From: Pieter Bos <>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 13:43:38 +0100

"ben mustill-rose" <> wrote in message
>I think what would be easeyer is if some aplication could be developed
> that would enable the zunes to talk.
> I assume it will have some documented language someware that people
> can learn that would look a bit like vb

What do you mean with 'documented language'? It's microsoft, so it's
share-music-over-wifi protocol will certainly not be available, it's
synchronizing protocol probably will not and it will most certainly be
protected against running your own software on it. Shouldn't have any
available documented language anywhere, unless you're a zune developer.