Subject: Re: sum help nee did,

Re: sum help nee did,

From: mohit <mohitkhatanhar_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 00:23:54 +0530

Hi there,

I am a bit hezitint, to by one, but i need it badly
what if it want work, or if i have any kind of problim's useing it,
therefor i riqwest sum one to please mail me there phone number, so that i could talk better,
or any one can ad me on to there msn ,
my msn is same as my e mail i d, we could talk about this out there,

hope to here soon, by and take care,
mohit.