Subject: IAudio X5 Recording Problem

IAudio X5 Recording Problem

From: James Dean <professordean_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 02:09:13 -0800

Hi List,

I am having a rather annoying problem on my IAudio X5. I go to record, and it seems to all work well, until I hold down play to presumably stop and save the recording. The problem is that, even though I have atempted to do this multiple times, it does not work. Also, I'm not quite sure where the files are saved on the player. I'm also not sure what they are named, but I had the recording filetype set to .wav, so I just searched for .wav on the player and found nothing.

Any help would be much appreciated!

James in TN

Remember that when depression strikes, it is only temporary. If you choose not to believe so, just remember that if you let it end there, you'll never know what life had to bring later...

MSN/Windows Messenger: jamesdean504_at_hotmail.com Yahoo ID/Ham Radio Callsign: kg4rdf Skype: semajd AIM: tootiki