Subject: RE: IAudio X5 Recording Problem

RE: IAudio X5 Recording Problem

From: Stephen Clower <>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 08:00:50 -0600

What happens if you install the Rockbox daily build from November 19? We
have been reporting a nasty recording bug on the Iriver units which sounds
very close to what you're experiencing. The last build in which recording
support worked was from November 19, after which the AIFF support they added
broke everything. No idea why, but there you have it. I'd be interested to
see if that particular daily build allows you to record or not.

My Best,