Subject: Re: Which iPod?

Re: Which iPod?

From: Glenn Ervin <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 10:06:16 -0600

Hello All,
I have had many responses to my original question on this thread that I started, but the subject seems to have left from my original question, with no useful help, with the exception of Kieth's suggestion that the 5.5 has a metal case & the 5 has a plastic case..
If anyone knows of a way, maybe via the serial number, or another method to identify the diffedrence between an iPod Video G5 & a Video G5.5, please post with much thanks.
But we all should practice changing the subject line to reflect our response.
I have been guilty of doing this too, but let's all try and be better at this.
Thanks.
Glenn