Subject: Re: More on Recording problem

Re: More on Recording problem

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 12:11:56 -0700

Hi Steve you wrote:
As a side note, how do you have your RB development environment configured?
I would really like to get a working copy set up here so I might some day
contribute to the project.

***Hey I think that would be fantastic! I know you would be a bigger asset
then you already have been since joining the list. Maybe we will get that
TTS for future players off the ground yet eh?

Cheers...rocker
,