Subject: SAPI 4 voices

SAPI 4 voices

From: daniel dalton <>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 13:44:06 +1100

Thank you to all the people that replied to my last question but I just
have a few more questions.
1 When I am using the makevoices.vbs script how do I adjust the speed of
my SAPI4 voice that I am using to make my english.voice file?
2 I am using a SAPI4 voice to create my .talk files in voicebox so how
do I change the volume of my .talk files?
3 How do I change the speed of my english.voice file which I create
using the makevoices.vbs script?
4 I want the quick menu to talk on my ipod so is there somewhere in the
english.lang file that I can edit so the quick menu will talk once I
have made my voice file using the makevoices.vbs script?
Cheers Daniel
skype daniel_3680.
If you add me to skype or msn please send me an email telling me who you