Subject: Re: Re:Sandisk Sansa E200

Re: Re:Sandisk Sansa E200

From: Ghislain MARY <>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 07:46:31 +0100

The Sansa port is still quite far from being usable to listen to music.

There is a page dedicated to the info you are searching on the site:

I would add that the keys and the scrollwheel are functional but are
quite unresponsive. A better solution is being worked on but not working

You can follow the development in the forum at or on IRC.