Subject: Re: Which iPod? iAudio x5?

Re: Which iPod? iAudio x5?

From: Terry Klarich <terry_at_klarich.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 10:26:48 -0600

I absolutely agree.

Being a blind user of an Iaudio x5l, I can say with no doubt the small screen makes no difference. :)

Seriously, the tactile feedback of the 2 buttons and joystick are more than satisfactory. The speach works very well.

I am very happy / greatful for the rockbox firmware.

Terry
On Wed, 20 Dec 2006 11:15:35 +0100you write: