Subject: RE: Rock box is the best shit ever

RE: Rock box is the best shit ever

From: Paul Hopewell <>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 22:36:28 -0000

I seem to be receiving a copy of the attached Email every twenty minutes or
so. I do not receive multiple copies of other Emails, so the problem is
unlikely to be with my ISP or my computer. I wonder if there is a bug in the
list server which causes it to keep resending the attached. I am getting
rather fed up of seeing it! Are others also suffering this?