Subject: Re: Flash based player/recorders?

Re: Flash based player/recorders?

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 04:39:24 -0600

Just as a note, we don't have confirmation that the 1st generation Nano can
record.

The Ondio SP and Ondio FM do, and work rather well, but are limited due to
being hardware codec. The Sandisk Sansa e200 series will at some point in
the future be a flash based player and recorder, but Rockbox is not fully
functional on it yet, and there's no 100% guarantee it ever will be (though
it seems very likely by this point).