Subject: Blind IPod user needs help w/ installation

Blind IPod user needs help w/ installation

From: Sarai D. Bucciarelli <bucc7465_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 21:26:48 -0500

Hi guys,
Merry Christmas!! I just received a 60 GB IPod this morning for Christmas.
I'm having problems installing Rockbox, and need help. My unit is formatted
as FAT32, it boots up in disk mode, I downloaded the latest Rockbox Daily
build (couldn't find the CVS build on the CVS page.) I downloaded all of the
PC files, ippod patcher, and the other file that I can't think of at the
moment. I unzipped the fonts, and the Rockbox to the top level of my IPod,
that went fine. I did everything right, but when I get to the IPod
bootloader thing that I have to type in, Jaws says error in bootloader file.
I even had a sighted person help, anmd he had probelems. I think its step 8
according to section 2 of the manual. I'm not using ITunes. Help! I want to
play w/ my IPod! *grin*