Subject: Hi I'm New

Hi I'm New

From: Kerri Regan <>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 14:43:42 -0500

Hi there, just joined the list. I got an IRiver h10 for Christmas and since I'm visually impaired, I want to install Rockbox on it so I can use the voice features. I did the UMS trick and got that working, and I downloaded the installation files, but when I copied them to what I believe was the system directory they didn't show up. I did this several times but with the same results. I have the player connected to the computer and see two folders when I open it, Media and Data. Does this mean I'm in the system directory? If not, what am I doing wrong? Hope someone can help! Thanks, Kerri