Subject: Re: Hello everyone.

Re: Hello everyone.

From: Siobhan <>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 19:02:44 -0500

Thanks for the advice, so now I'm totally bummed out. Should I just go back
to the person who gave it to me and say I'd like to return it and find
something different? At this point I don't know if it's a one gb or eight.
I'm totally feeling a little disheartened about having this new gift I
wanted to play with. thanks for the help all of you who've answered sorry
about my horrible spelling.